Life of Kika Collage

Sunday, February 2, 2014

My Reveal for my Resort 2014 Collection Has Arrived!

So as you may know, I am a designer and doing renderings and illustrations is most preferred of the things to do (*Hopefully sewing will become less of a challenge and more of a habit*). In the Fashion world, this would be overdue, but this is at my own pace and I couldn't be more proud of my work as a designer. I have always had a special place in my heart for this color story. And for those who say that you can't design for yourself are missing out on so many possibilities. I admire my work and I know that there are some of you who will too.

If you want to support me as a Designer,

Like My Page on Facebook at:
Facebook.com/designsbykika



So this collection called from inspiration of the effervescent textures, shapes and cosmic colors of the deep blue sea. Because we are still suffering with the so-called winter blues, the anticipation of the warm weather is on countdown. Everyone is dreaming about the freedom of wearing less bulky clothes and celebrating the new season.


Image 1: Jumpsuits are by far the essential for comfort and style. You can never look like a regular going to the Flea Market in this outfit.  


Image 2: Nothing says vacation without the perfect beach party or candlelight supper. Elegance with ease, flowy dresses bring out the free spirit in you.


Image 3: If just your'e getting a gorgeous tan to brag about to your co workers at the end of summer, these are the combo swimsuits you must bring to any trip to get all the attention from the attractive locals.


Image 4: Clubwear. No one wants to go on vacation without having a few moments where you loose all of your inhibitions and let your freak flag wave. Lets just hope that you'll have all articles of clothing with you at the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment