Life of Kika Collage

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Grand Theft Auto 5: Why it deserves all the hype.

I can definitely call myself a video game snob. I'm reluctant about first shooters and most fantasy games. I am very selective with the games I choose to play. Most of the times, the commercial games are full of hype and turn out to be half-ass and lack luster. Most games featured in E3 for this year were basically forgotten. And now that the PS4 is going to be released, games are being released like a last minute squeeze to fame. Yeah, the return of Tomb Raider was fabulous and it was great to see Lara back in action, but the game was way too short and the multiplayer was stale. The Last of Us had a major success, but it didn't stand up to the reputation as what the release of Grand Theft Auto 5 will do. I can't explain how excited and pumped I am for the 5th installment of one of the most revolutionary games of all time. And yes, I'm going to be the hype man just as any gamer is for the moment.
 
I've done my research and HOLY SHIT....no one is going to have a life once they get their hands on this game. This game pulsates all your veins with action-pack adventure and top grade story line. Your life will never be as exciting as the life you are going to live in this game. You can play tennis, or rob a car shop with your friends, go biking up a hill, customize your car, fly planes, harass people on the streets and get away with murder. Psychologically, this game shouldn't be doing anything more than stimulating the need to rebel and go against all the rules.
 
I'm treating myself and getting this game. I don't care if I'm dropping 60 for a game because It will be worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment