Life of Kika Collage

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Calling all Gay Gods: Elizabeth Berkley will be a contestant on Dancing with the Hasbeens!!!!



Behold, Nomi Malone, one of the greatest most complex characters ever written for the cult classic, Showgirls. Her performance was mastered by former teen sensation, Elizabeth Berkley, and I have to say I'm pretty excited about her appearance on Dancing with the Stars.


First off, Berkely is a fabulous dancer, so doing any sort of Ballroom dancing would be a seamless routine for her. My only worries is that the producers of the show will assign her with the trampiest dance routines....AND THAT'S WHY I'M WATCHING THIS MESS UNFOLD!!!


Look at her rhythm, she has so much energy and sass!


As long as I see some spirit finger action, I am voting for Berkley every week.


If she wins, maybe she get a few bookings, host a few shows and get back in Hollywood as an actress. Atleast Gina Gershon has some sort of career going on...Why not her?!

No comments:

Post a Comment