Life of Kika Collage

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little Pet Peeves about Imperious Gamers



When they make reference to a game you never heard of and they feel superior to your knowledge of games.
 


When they think your game taste is awful.


When they boast about how skilled they are in games, but they have no social skills what so ever.
 

When nerds think they know everything about history because they play Assassin's Creed.
 
 
When they tear you to pieces for not caring about the Final Fantasy Franchise.
 
 
When they call you a NOOB when you try of a game for the very first time and you have no idea how to use the controls.


When they call us gamers girls. Like I have this label that I'm trying to impress dudes. I play games, DASIT.


Every time they beat you in a battle, they parade around all day claiming that they won.
 
 
When they say you only play girly games.
 
I just wanna play my games with out people judging me Goddamit. This is why I don't do multiplayer and I don't play with others. I am officially an Anti-Social Gamer.
 
 
I has a lot of feelings today.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment