Life of Kika Collage

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Remembering the Zac Posen days

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I couldn't help, but post these fabulous photos I took with a few of the models at the ZP Fall Fashion Show. By the looks of it, you can tell that I was living in the moment. I would do anything to go back to that exact day and relive it over and over.

I interned for Zac during the summer of 2012 and early 2013 and I experienced such wonderful moments in my life when it came to bonding with the interns, working with the head designers and seamstresses, and learning all the strategies of what it takes to run a fashion house. More and more I grow appreciate from the positive side of the fashion industry, both Business and Creativity. I have been pursuing fashion for most of my life and even when I'm not feeling my best, I try to go back to the experiences of when I interned for such a great design family. Now that I have
graduated the Fashion Institute of Technology, I feel encouraged to pursue my aspirations and really go for what I envision in life. My inspiration is constantly stirring up ideas for me to transform works of art into actual creations. Yes, this all seems corny, but I won't see my ambitions as being unrealistic. I'm still doing my thing and I don't seethe option to give up.

                                                 
 
Check out the video I recorded at the show!!! Sorry for the bad quality...

No comments:

Post a Comment