Life of Kika Collage

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Jazziebabycakes, my imaginary friend aka Muse

 
(Image copyright of Jazmine P.'s Beautylish account)
 
I found my Youtube/Tumblr muse, the one and only Jazziebabycakes, a few years back after scrolling through cute makeup tutorials on the web and I saw this girl wearing the most vivid rainbow colors that only a drag queen could pull off. But she looked good and I was amazed by the aesthetic of her techniques. The more I visited her I visited her page, the more I felt inspired to wear makeup. Except the difference between her and I, she actually has skills and knowledge of cosmetics. I never wore any make up growing up and the most I do is mascara, eye liner and lip gloss. People tell me that I shouldn't wear any makeup because I have "natural beauty", but I'm still curious about what I can do to transform my face. It's not that I am unhappy with my appearance, it's just that I get bored with my bare face. I wish I could learn the basics of makeup as a result of me becoming a young lady and learning about appearance. Her look is what I go for when it comes to fashion and inspiration. Maybe one day, I'll learn how to contour pink cheeks or do a peacock eye. I need to know which products I can use that are cost effective and doesn't make my skin break out.
 

(Check out here videos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment